Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Terra Server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Terra Server

    Satellite Images

    I thought this was interesting...I actually found Pound High School and could see the baseball field...however I found Neyland Stadium for my dad, and it was in color...these images are wild if ya could find your house!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terra Server

    This is pretty cool, I found my house and all the houses on my street.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terra Server

    really what was the longitude and latitude where you live
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terra Server

    I found Burton Highschool. Here is the Image. Burton 1995
    Damn I can't beleive it was 1995 though.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terra Server

    thats pretty awesome
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Terra Server

    "LOOK I can see my house from here!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •